In order to operate the Site in an efficient and effective manner and provide users with information on job postings and services that may be of interest to them, Sastastaff may collect personal information, including contact information (such as an email address), from its users. In addition, this information allows us to provide users with private and secure areas to post and modify their original content on our site (e.g., jobs and CVs). We also automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on the Site and use this information to do internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve users in general. This information may include the URL that a user has just come from (whether this URL is on our Site or not), the URL a user goes to next (whether this URL is on our Site or not), a user’s computer browser information, and their IP address.
We do not sell our users' personal information to anyone for any reason if the user has indicated a desire for us to keep the information private. When posting jobs and CVs, our users decide for themselves how much contact information they wish to display (we enable private communication for those who choose to hide this information).
All users should be aware, however, that when they voluntarily display or distribute personal information (such as their email address or CV), that information can be collected and used by others. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties for which Sastastaff India is not responsible.
Sastastaff may also disclose specific user information when we determine that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement or to protect the interests or safety of Sastastaff or other users of the Site. In addition, personal information we have collected may be passed on to a third party in the event of a transfer of ownership or assets or a bankruptcy of Sastastaff India.
By registering with Sastastaff, by managing your profile, or opting in when presented with choices, you have explicitly consented for us to use your information, subject to local law, in the following ways:
1. To allow you to create an account.
2. To create a profile for you based on information that you have provided to us information imported from other sites or applications, or information provided to us by third parties such as your contacts or advertisers
3. To contact you about Sastastaff Site updates, informational and service-related communications, including important security updates
4. To provide you additional communications, information, and promotions such as newsletters and career advice
5. To inform you of other products or services available from Sastastaff or its affiliates
6. To provide information about you and your potential interest in job postings to employer customers
7. To allow you to share jobs and profile information with your connections
8. To give search engines access to public information
9. To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
10. To provide products and services that enable users to network, post information on bulletin boards, view and compare profiles, and career background and experience
11. To generate internal reports about the use of our site, and
12. To provide ‘forward to a friend’ features.
Sastastaff shall not be liable for any loss or damage sustained by reason of any disclosure (inadvertent or otherwise) of any information concerning the user's account and/or information relating to or regarding online transactions using credit cards/debit cards and/or their verification process and particulars nor for any error, omission or inaccuracy with respect to any information so disclosed and used whether or not in pursuance of a legal process or otherwise. The terms in this agreement may be changed by Sastastaff at any time. Sastastaff is free to offer its services to any client/prospective client without restriction.
By registering or by using this site, you explicitly accept, without limitation or qualification, the collection, use and transfer of the personal information provided by you in the manner described in this Statement. Please read this Statement carefully as it affects your rights and liabilities under law. If you do not accept the Privacy Statement stated herein or disagree with the way we collect and process personal information collected on the Web site, please do not use it.